Wednesday, June 28

School Of Life Workshop

I am so excited about this workshop. I spent all of Monday night going through, count them, 5 big, black, garbage bags FULL of the kids school "stuff"! I got pizza boxes from Pizza Hut (FREE by the way) and put the kids stuff I wanted to keep from each grade in a box. I will now get two boxes at the beginning of each year and only keep a SAMPLING of their work not EVERYTHING. Oh so liberating.

Anyway, now that all the memorabilia is organized now I just have to find their school pics, class pics, and about 10 pics from each year and I am all ready for Saturday the 8th.

I have some fabulous sketches for us to pick from and some great school stuff coming in to play with. After Saturday, I will have school albums for my kids through high school. I just hope the time does not fly by as quickly as these albums will be to put together!

P.S.- I got a pre-order email from Daisy D and it had the greatest school papers and embellishments! I called and it will not be ready to ship until the 10th. So I sweet talked my way into shipping us the papers (the only thing ready). So we will be the first store ANYWHERE by 2 weeks to get the paper. TOO COOL! I spoil ya'll. :)

No comments: