Thursday, July 27

New Products on their way!!!

As many of you know, there was a scrapbook trade show (CHA) in Chicago last weekend. Jody and I weren't able to go, but we were able to pre-order some of the products. We will be getting the ENTIRE new line from My Mind's Eye, called Bohemia. I (Ami) have been bugging the MME rep for months now, so when I talked to him yesterday, he assured me that he has our name at the TOP of the shipping list! It is set to ship on Monday. That means we will be one of the first stores in the country to get this line! (I'm expecting it Thursday or Friday.)

We are also getting ALL of the new Reminisce lines. All great themes, with lots of papers, stickers and alphabets to go with each. Those should be in any day now.

We will also be among the first to receive products from a brand new company, Cosmo Cricket. If you loved the Comstock line from We R Memory Keepers, you've gotta see this! Julie and Eric Comstock have started their own company, with great new lines. We will be getting two of them: Wanted and Love Lines.

We will let you know when all these great products start arriving. Keep checking the blog!

No comments: