Sunday, October 1

Everyday In October!



I am so excited about this album challenge from the Big Picture. When I read about it I wanted to do it but did not know when. My childhood friend from AZ called and said she was doing it in Oct. so I thought it would be fun to do with her. NOW, at last count, there are 19 of ya'll doing it!! How great is that. I can not wait to watch the progress. If you do not know what I am talking about it is not too late. You just record your (and your families) life for one month! Call me at the store on Tuesday if you want more details.

Don't forget guys to keep track of miles on your call, emails, phone calls, diapers changed, loads of laundry, trips to HEB, etc. Also, get a disposal camera to keep with you at all times.

Thanks for playing with me!!

No comments: