Sunday, June 10

What a great Weekend

Wow, what a fun weekend. Bookclub today was SUPER GREAT. Thanks to everyone who came and shared their stories. You ladies are soooo special to me. Don't forget, if you did not come today, I expect to see you on Tuesday!!! AND it is not too late to join the fun, fellowship, laughs, crafts, food, gossip, and oh yeah GREAT SCRAPBOOKING that is NYOBC. We had two ladies have to drop out so their spots are still up for grabs. Don't let the chance to play with this great group of ladies pass you by. If you can not make it Tuesday, just call and we will get you in on all the fun!

Also, because it was such a great day today, I still have not cleaned up the garage sale stuff (DON'T TELL AMI). But I figured I am working Tuesday, she'll never know and it gives you a chance to come in and shop one last time before I clean up. There are some GREAT finds, I am sure you do not want to miss out. Stop by any time on Tuesday and remember we are open until 9:30!

No comments: