Wednesday, August 1

Kick-Off our Back-To-School Season

Bill came home with the kid's back to school list today. Can you believe it? Well if it HAS to happen we might as well capture some great scrapbooking moments. Take your kids shopping with you (I know, I know it is easier without them) and take pictures of them picking out their stuff, the shopping cart full and don't forget to save that receipt. All this will make a great scrapbook page.


Buying supplies for my kids always reminds me of my own school days and the experiences I want to remember and to pass on to my kids.

Here are some page and journal ideas to get you started:
What were your favorite and least favorite subjects? Why?
Did you have a favorite teacher? Did he or she inspire you?
Which "click" were you in? Are you still in touch with some friends?

Were you popular? Were you unpopular? How has this affected your feelings about yourself in your adulthood?
Were you involved in sport, band, or other extracurricular activities?
What would you change about your school days if you could? Why?



This assignment is much more than a fun walk down memory lane, it can reveal a lot about who you are today and may reveal some connections with your children and their interests that you have not yet discovered. Your child may gain a new understanding of how universal the experiences of school days can be.


This is your First Homework Assignment. It will be due by next Thursday. You may bring it into the store or email to us. Your work will be rewarded (wink, wink).


Have fun my BFF's

Jody

No comments: