Tuesday, August 28

Supplies for Grop Project

I know you are going to have so much fun with this project!
You will need:
(if you want it like mine, otherwise do whatever you want be free!)
A Composition book
Pictures (you will find out soon)
A Computer with Internet (or access to one for 10 minutes)
Glue, Stapler, etc.
A Pen (sorry Judy)
and anything else to decorate with!

I Know, I know HOW simple! I will have composition books at the store on Thursday for you to buy from us to make it easier. I will also be releasing the Details of this AWESOME project on Thursday and will have my beginnings of mine there for you to see. I will then post Thursday night in case you can not get by. I was going to do it on Friday but did not want to compete with our other FUN news!!! But this weekend is a great chance to get started on your project. YEAH

(by the way, you will not need rubber bands but isn't this picture cool, who would have thought a pic of rubber bands could be so artsy (another hint to the project))

No comments: