Sunday, September 2

DNA Group Project

Are you excited? I AM.


Hopefully you were able to figure out the computer part of this project, if not, DON'T worry! I have 16 confirmed on the computer BUT you can still play even if you did not do the online part.

Part 2 of Group Project:

Everyday I will post a question or word and you are to try and find a picture that best answers or represents that word for you. It can be a photograph you have taken, something you found online, a magazine, a drawing, ANYTHING. The main goal is to describe yourself, life, and world, VISUALLY.



After you have adhered your "picture" into your journal you can, IF you want, journal why you choose the picture.



This project is meant to be VERY simple. More of an artful journey into yourself and your life. I hope that by dong this project it will inspire you in your creative endeavors. And how cool it will be to have a VISUAL DNA of who you are!



Most of all, I want us to have fun.
So get our your composition book. Put on your favorite music (I am in LOVE with Colbie Caillat right now. Makes me want to be creative. Visit http://www.colbiecaillatmusic.com/ to give a listen. Thanks to Johanna for giving me this gift!)

and speak through pictures. I will be posting my 1st page later tonight. I just want ya'll to know that I really do love these projects and have so much fun with you guys! What a great group of friends I have!

Kisses!

1st Visual DNA:

Freedom Is....

No comments: