Tuesday, April 1



So how is everyone doing?


I think this is one of my favorite projects we have done!


Because of my daughter's trip to NY our "reveal" date has been moved from this weekend to next.


So Sunday, April 12th.


I can not wait to see every one's hard work.


Please come, even if you have not finished all the words.


I will posting just 4 more words and then that will give you a week to get caught up if you want.


And don't forget you can always add your own words to your album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody, this is one of my favorites also. My other favorite was the DNA. THe OLW is very thought provoking and I have revealed alot of who I am. I am thouroughly enjoyed this project. Thanks.
Barbara R.

Anonymous said...

Im not in the thing, but April 12th is a Sat not Sunday!
But I love seeing the pages everyone is doing!