Tuesday, May 20

Are you ready to play?


Getting a little hot already?
Wanting to play with me?
I am sooooo ready for school, baseball, piano, teacher scrapbooks, etc. to be over I could scream!
Teresa Mcfayden is one of my FAVORITE artists and I found this beautiful advent calendar that I am dying to share with you guys.
I know, CHRISTMAS! Don't yell at me!
There is no better time to start on Christmas gifts than this summer when it is too hot to go outside, you are sick of your children (not that I would ever be but I hear some moms get that way) and you are not tried of Christmas yet!
This is going to be FUN!
We are going to do this as a SWAP.
You are going to sign up for a number and make 31 of that number. If you want to have more than one finished calendar then sign up for and swap more than one number.
I am going to give everyone until Friday June 27th. On Friday night we will Swap our numbers and then make the Calendars together (if you want to or you could just swap and then make the calendars on your own)
There is no cost. You will need to bring all your own supplies and then we will do potluck on Friday night. If SU is no longer SU on that date (I know, I know I am not trying to make you cry) then we will STILL get together and crop it up. Probably at my mom and dad or my house depending on the # of people.
I am so excited. Please post what number/s you would like to swap and PLEASE be committed. We did great the last swap we did. We only had one not come through.
Thanks for playing with me. I totally needed something to look forward to.
PS: You can make the calendar for any month. It does not have to be advent. AND you could make the Month removable so it can be used all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to take the 16th and 17th. Hope they are still available!! Plan to come to more crops after the craziness of school is over and the relaxing days of summer are here. (YEAH RIGHT)Anyways, sign me up.

Sara M.