Friday, June 6

change of plans



I was so planning on Scrapping today. I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head that I am dying to sit and create. BUT NO. Instead the kids and I are doing the FLIGHT OF THE BUMBLE BEE cleaning! Got a call last night that my aunt and uncle, cousin, wife and child will be here today from CA. This very normal for my family (which Drives Bill crazy. He does not understand how my family just SHOWS up from all across the country. I was impressed that we got a days notice. My dads side of the family usually calls from Eden (they come OK)) ANYWAY, needless to say my house is no where near ready for company.

So creative juices are put away for another day. Oh I am so sad.

1 comment:

kelly said...

hope you get everything crossed off your to-do list before they show up.