Friday, June 6

Hello to my peeps. I have a request of you, for you…um. I want you to do me a favor! Can you please (if you have not already) subscribe to my blog? I promise I will not track you, send you junk mail, stalk you or whatever other fears you have that is keeping you all from subscribing. All that will happen is you’ll get a friendly email whenever I post…that’s it. I hate to think that you might miss some of my oh-so important ramblings; I might have something profound to say someday… hey, it could happen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jody,
If we receive the newsletter does that mean we subscribe to the blog? I do not know how to subscribe. I didn;t know one could unless you were a blogger. I would be glad to subscribe. Let me know how.I still computer illerate even though I am getting better. Barbara

*Waters Family* said...

The newsletter is totally different. If you look right to the right on the blog it says "Suscribe to this blog" click there and it will tell you what to do. THANKS