Friday, July 25

I am home..

Arizona was beautiful and just what I needed in my crazy life. Sorry I have been MIA from the blog (thanks to everyone who sent emails saying they missed me!)


On the drive from Pinetop to New Mexico. Love the ART in thses rocks.



Cute flowers in an old can nailed to a post. Great, simple way to add color to a fence.


It rains every day around two oclock up there. I LOVE the smell. There truly is nothing like it. Aspen trees are my fav. and they are everywhere. This is in Keri's front yard during an afternoon rain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifull pictures. Thanks for sharing. Glad you are back. Barbara

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!
I am looking forward to Book Club on Sunday. I have been playing in my craft room most of the week!!!---FUN! I did last month's homework and most of this month's---cards are my thing! I've almost made all of the cards I need for the rest of this year!!! I don't know if I will get to play today - I have Jailynne while Kelli is working, and we have a wedding to go to tonight. (Maybe I can play while Jailynne takes a nap this afternoon.)
It's good to have you home and back on the blog (I've been checking it a couple of times a day --- just in case...).
See you tomorrow afternoon!
Wynell