Sunday, August 3

Flaked on Sunday Craft

I am so sorry but my kids, last minute (like after church last minute), went to Corpus with Jana. They are going to be down there this week. So had to get them packed and off. Then they were gone so took advantage and cleaned out my closet and am almost done with my CROP ROOM! I need about 2 hours and I will be DONE! YEAH. Have been needing to this all summer. I am serious, it was BAD. You could not even walk into our bedroom without walking on stuff.

I will send pics when it is nice and pretty. TOMORROW afternoon.

BUT, since my kids are gone, Bill is working (24/7), I have craft time. So I am planning on making my sweater tomorrow (after I am done cleaning- my reward!)

Anyway, it looks like craft Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your nice, clean room. Boy, I am need of a good clean-up in my crafting room as well. After seeing yours, I might be inspired to do mine.
Carol

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES MY FRIEND!!! The kids are back in school as of yesterday, soccer starts today with 2 practices at 2 different times at two different places!!! AGGGGH! I will try and blog at some point! Call me! Keri