Saturday, September 13

NYOBC



HEY guys!


I am having so much fun getting ready for book club this month! You know how much I love Halloween.





I have a favor of NYOBC members. I have to (need to) go to Corpus next weekend with mom for Jana's baby shower (I have missed 2 already and this is the last one). Is there anyway we can just move book club back to 3:00? We should still be done by 4:00 since there are no questions to go over. We are making a VERY cool craft though!!! Plus I have pulled out all kinds of Halloween Goodies.





Please post a comment to this blog or email me if this is going to be a problem. 3:00 just gives me a little more time to get home. Gives you a little more time for lunch. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three o'clock is fine with me. I'm looking forward to it.
Carol

Anonymous said...

Hey Jody, I don't have a problem with that, 3:00 is fine. Barbara

Anonymous said...

I know Mom will have to miss it. She takes my Dad to the airport. Not sure about Sandy or myself yet. Will have to see.
Thanks, Tammy VS

Anonymous said...

3:00 is okay with me...I just have to be through by 5:30 to get to Life Group by 6:00!!
Wynell

Anonymous said...

Three is great with me. See everyone then.
Beverly