Thursday, October 23

Jenny Bowlin




Ok, just got an email from Jenny Bowlin and you know how I LOVE her stuff. Well here is her new line. I am totally wanting it (NO I NEED IT). Anyway, I need a FOR SURE from 9 of you that you would want the kits. Perfect for Christmas or Valentines or ANYTHING that is what is so great about her style.




I will get the whole line and then divy it up between 10 (me and 9 of you). Each of us will get:


2 of each of the 12 x 12 papers


1 pack of the mini papers


1 die cut sheet


1 set of each of the Bingo Cards (LOVE THESE)


and one set of the full Calendar Die Cut Cards!!!




I will NOT be making any $$ off this I will only charge what it is costing me. BECAUSE 1) I love you and 2) I NEED IT!! (like I need a whole in the head)




Depending on the mark-up a Scrapbook store were to put on these items this "kit" would run you around $92.00.


I will be charging $44.00 (this is the total cost divided between all 10 of us- if shipping comes in under it might be alittle less) This include shipping, any taxes, etc..




BUT I do not have the $400 to get this so I need a YES and a check from you before I can order it. Leave a comment and when I get about 6 I will go ahead and get it (hoping - praying I can get rid of the rest)




Let me know ASAP I would like to get this ordered soon before they get backordered with it. If this works I will probably be doing more of these GROUP orders. YEAH
PS- if anyone is reading this and is not in San Angelo, I could always ship it to. Shipping is usually betwen $5-10. Still a great deal.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Jody
Count me in-but if you order--let me send you a check (dont use the CC please!)
Mel H
Stuck in Hutch!

Anonymous said...

I would love to get this kit. Please count me in.
Carol B.

Selenaintx said...

Oh I love this. Count me in girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jody I want to get this kit for Avrey and I to do for someone.
Bev