Wednesday, October 1

November book!


Record Your Life for a Month

Discover All There Is To Be THANKFUL FOR!


Ok, Ya'll Ready? It has been exactly two years since we did the October book.


I am so excited to be doing a MONTH album again. This album was originally seen in the Big Picture book (still one of my all time fav. scrapbook books).


If you did not do this with us two years ago and have no clue what I am talking about you just record your (and your families) life for one month! You get a simple journal, note cards, album, whatever and do a SIMPLE little journal, picture, mini scrapbook page etc. for everyday during one month. Don't forget guys to keep track of miles on your call, emails, phone calls, diapers changed, loads of laundry, trips to HEB, etc. Also, get a disposal camera to keep with you at all times. This album will be one you will treasure and be so much fun to look back on in the future. TRUST me. Last time we did this we had 22 people do it and they all loved it.


We will meed at the beginning of Dec. to show off our books. Please post a comment here to let me know how many are playing. And when you get your book post a pic of it. If you have ANY questions please email me or post a question.


Thanks for playing with me!!

7 comments:

~B said...

I am *so* in. Yay!!!!!!

J. Page said...

I just posted yesterday on my blog about the October book we did in 2006 and about how things have changed since then. I'm excited that we are doing it again. Miss ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Count me in. I'm planning to participate because I REALLY DO NEED ANOTHER PROJECT!!! No, seriously - November would be a great month to document.
Carol

Anonymous said...

Hey Jody, If i finish my book from 2 years ago does it count?
I am going to try to finish mine from 2 years ago before I start this one. Hopefully before Nov. 1. Barbara

*Waters Family* said...

Ya'll are so funny!
I know Johanna.... I pulled mine out and spent an hour looking through it. I then left it out and Wyatt looked at it forever! So great.
I think November will be just the PERFECT month for this. AND it is an election year!

Anonymous said...

I'm in! Have a book I didn't know what to do with yet, and this is the perfect idea. Send a pic in a few. November might be extremely busy and we might be moving then. Hopefully, if everything goes right. So it will be great to document it all.

Robynn said...

I'm up for it too.