Friday, January 9

Basic Grey!

Ok, you know we all love Basic Grey. So I could not resist getting some of this SWEET collection.



Just like before, I will put it together in packs. I will probably only have enough for 4 packs, as I am getting a half order. I have no clue how much it will be but it should be around $25 maybe. Again, I will not be making a profit, just getting so I can have some YUMMY!

It will be here in time to pick up at NYOBC. First comments, first gets. Is that fair?

This stuff looks so pretty, yummy, just basic good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have actually been debating on ordering this one. I'm definitely up for a pack of it!! That whole compulsive shopper coming out in me again! Just can't resist!

Anonymous said...

I would actually like 2 packs!! Just don't tell my hubby! R U getting the whole collection with rub-ons and everything??

Ami said...

Please save one for me~ I am loving this collection

Mel said...

Jodi
Count me in...drop me an email and let me know how much!
Love from KS---Mel