Thursday, November 15

Jesse Tree- I have 4 books

How is everyone doing? All 25 days are now filled and I have seen of the completed ornaments and they are WONDERFUL. Don't forget they are due on the 27th. Plan on coming to SU to share your ornaments, read scriptures, and enjoy in some fellowship!

Be sure to bring your ornaments in some kind of box so that you can easily carry all your new ornaments home. You will also need to have a copy of the scripture that your ornament goes with to read as you place your ornament on the tree. If you do not have the Jesse Tree you can use any Bible or I can copy the page from my book for you. Some people are writing the scripture on the back of their ornament. This will not work for all. For those that are mailing, I will get them in the mail on the 28th so that you can get them back in time for Advent.

I got my first order of books in from Amazon today. They are really very sweet. I have now totally lost track of who "told" me (not in writing) that they wanted a book. They will be at the store tomorrow for $13.99. It will be first come first serve. If you still want one and do not get one of these 4 let me know RIGHT AWAY.

I am really looking forward to ths evening. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to bring a dessert to share.

No comments: