Friday, November 16

NYOBC NEW SEMESTER

Don't forget this Sunday and Tuesday starts a new semester of Book Club.

I know there are people out there who have been feeling SOOOO left out of all the fun we have been having, or those who thought they could live without bookclub and now realize they can't!

So I will see everyone either Sunday at 1:30 or Tuesday at 5:30.

I have some fun things planned for us this semester (even a NYOBC ONLY WEEKEND). There are many benefits to being in our CLUB but the best are the GREAT SCAPPERS.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Come and play with us.

PS- If you are not going to be able to make it Sunday or Tuesday because of the Holidays but still want to join PLEASE let me know ASAP so that I can order enough stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where have I been? I am *so* glad to be a part of this elite group now. I can't believe I've never done this before. I. Love. It.

~Becky