Tuesday, June 24

Daisy D Class by Jody


So I am going to teach a class at my house on July 13th from 3-5ish. We will also be having high tea! I just love the Daisy D wonder collection so I am going to be using that. We will be making a mini book and some other goodies. Plus I have a few tricks up my sleeve to share. The class is going to be $27 and includes everything you need, you will get everything you see in the picture, 8x8 pad, buttons, flowers and ribbon, plus mini album and more, (please bring you basic supply kit), high tea, and tons of fun! I have been dying to play with you guys!


Right now I only have enough kits for 5. I can get more but need to know ASAP. Please post here or email me jwaters4@suddenlink.net if you want to come. AND please come if you sign up. This is all coming out of my pocket (and fyi, I am only charging what it is going to cost me- because I love you all and LOVE to play with you) and it will not go over well with hubby if I charge all this and no one show up. THANKS


2 comments:

Robynn said...

Hey, Jody I emailed you separately but thought I'd cover my bases. Yes I'd love to take your Daisy D's class. I'm a sucker for making books; but you already know that. I never had high tea before so I am looking forward to that as well.
Robynn

*Waters Family* said...

I am so excited it should be a lot of fun! Thanks for playing with me. Judy is also coming.