Monday, June 23

I am back

What a great weekend! I am so blessed to have been given the chance to work the Chrysalis this past weekend. To watch those young girls grow closer to Christ. WHAT A GIFT.

So sorry I did not do craft Sunday. I was so exhausted last night and I needed to give what little energy I had left to my family. We will get back on track this weekend. I will give you until Sat. to send my pic of the last two crafts to be entered into a drawing for some goodies.

NYOBC is this weekend and it is the last one of our 3 month course. Since we still do not have a buyer for the store I will continue to do bookclub. If you are interested please come to class on Sunday at 1:30 or Tuesday night at 5:30. This will be the last NYOBC meeting at SU. BUT we will continue to play at my house. NYOBC will continue to be on the third Sunday of the month. I will no longer have 2 meetings. We will only have a Sunday meeting. I am actually glad about this. I have always hated that everyone does not get to see EVERYONE'S wonderful artwork. I will be adding lots of fun things to bookclub and we will continue to be a great group of women who love crafting. I will be changing up a few things (for the better) so be sure to come either Sunday or Tuesday. If you can not make it but want to either continue to be involved or would like to join the fun, please email me ASAP
jwaters4@suddenlink.net so I know how many kits to order.

No comments: