Tuesday, June 10

A funny


So this summer I am really trying to make my kids do more around the house. I mean they always have to clean their room, dishes, etc. but we think they are now old enough to really help out. So last night I asked Wyatt to clean the kitchen after dinner. He did everything from clear the table to load dishwasher to put food away. He had asked what to do with the hot dogs (I know GREAT dinner mom- so not my point here) and I told him to put them in a ziplock bag and put away. Later last night Bill went to the pantry for a midnight snack and came back laughing. I asked what was up and he told me to go look. Instead of the fridge, which I just assumed was an unspoken bit of knowledge my 8 year old should have, he put them in the pantry. :) Ask for help and you have to be willing to accept what you get.

Have a great day.

No comments: