Tuesday, June 10

Swap Finished!


This really turned out to be a lot of fun. Here is what I came up with for "My Favorite Things" Swap. There are over 300 playing in this!

How great is it that I found a scrapbook mag. with my colors on the cover! Tray also includes, journal, mints (in matching tin), homemade cards, matching flower mini album, fabric swatches, scrapbook paper (attached with a matching clip), stamp set, pens, ribbon, more ribbon, and then the totally cool tray.


The card reads:

Well, this swap turned out totally different than what I had planned. I was going to send a bottle of my favorite wine, great music, and a book, candle, etc. Then I found the "It's all about me" journal and thought that was cute. Then came the tray that matched perfect and there you go. So really the things are not my favorite BUT my favorite, favorite thing if for things to match. So it is so me. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognize that paper! Love the whole thing.