Saturday, June 21

I've missed you all!

Hi... Remember me? Ami-- the "other" one! Sorry I have been out of the blogging loop lately, but life has been so busy for me since school got out... My husband had 2 back surgeries in Plano, one on June 2 and one on June 9. On the weekend in-between the two surgeries, I had to take my Girl Scout troop camping! (The trip was planned way before the surgeries, and I could not change/get out of it.) Anyway, after several "minor" complications following my husbands surgeries, we finally were able to come home last Tuesday-- Just in time for me to take a CPR Instructor's course on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Yes, I am exhausted, but I can now say that my sleeping bags are put away, my husband is medicated, I am certified to teach people how to save lives, and the 9th load of laundry is in the dryer! I think next week is going to be a little calmer.
I'm hoping to get a group together to crop soon~ anyone want to play?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ami, Welcome back. I missed you. Hope John is doing better and wish him a speedy recovery. Count me in. I would love to crop anytime with you. Barbara

Annita Edgar said...

Hi Ami,
I would love to play with you but I am too far away with no SU in sight. Miss you. Annita

*Waters Family* said...

We miss you too Annita! Maybe you can come back to see us when we have one of our special events? Hope everything is going great in your new home-- even if there is no SU in sight :(
Ami