Sunday, June 15

Just made it!


Wow, 11:35 pm, BUT still Sunday.


Here is my finished frame, BUT what I am putting on it is not finished. I just added some of the things I found today (including an offering envelope from my families church in CA same Church everyone was married in, etc.) Anyway, it will take me a couple of days of adding, changing, etc. to get everything on it the way I want it. BUT it is done!


YEAH.... I am really happy with how it turned out. Wished I had used more buttons I did 4 across and 7 down wish I had done more across. Maybe I will add some "fake" ones.


Enjoy.


What shall we do next Sunday?

Don't forget you have until next Sunday to send me a picture of this project.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks great...going to my Grandmom's tomorrow to try and find the right kind of frame I am looking for. All mine have pictures of some kind in them. I will get this done in the next couple of days and send in a picture.