Wednesday, July 30

GREAT SWEATER



How cute is this sweater?!?! I am so going to make this. In fact, I think this is a perfect SUNDAY CRAFT! So you have the rest of the week to go find a sweater (they are just coming out, so perfect) and then grab your button jar, put on a movie and HAVE FUN!

I know, it is hard to think of a sweater when it is a MILLION degrees outside. BUT won't it be great to have a new great sweater waiting for the weather to change?

I will show mine off on SUNDAY. Don't forget to show me yours.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this, too. I was so afraid that you would discontinue the Sunday Crafts-just love to see what you come up with each week. So far every idea has my name on it!!!!
Carol

Anonymous said...

i'm in on this one!! Missed bookclub, but it's worth it to be here in New Mexico. Going home tomorrow though and ready to get back to my projects! Add this one to my list of to-do. Try and find the right sweater on Friday to use.