Wednesday, July 30

Learning Photoshop





So on my list of things to do before I turn 38 is to learn Photoshop. Shannon was so sweet to let me borrow hers and I have been struggling with it since Mother's Day weekend. AND I mean STRUGGLING! My computer has almost ended up in the street several times.


TONIGHT I found a tutorial online. SO I had to share in case there are others out their about to kill someone or something over learning the hardest program EVER written.


So here it is good luck and may the force be with you.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great site! I, too, have been struggling to learn Photoshop. I think this site will be very helpful.

Thanks for sharing it.
Carol

Mel said...

Keep at it Jodi, you'll get it. Try the tutorials at these...

www.scrapgirls.com
spraguelab.squarespace.com
http://www.digishoptalk.com

IT just will take some time, but you'll love it once you start to get it. The hardest thing for me was remembering the Layers---you have to think of it as papers and embellishments, just like you'd move them on a regular page.....Good luck girl--it's worth it!

Anonymous said...

I'm still struggling with it. I so love the idea and possiblilities of hybrid scrappin' but just can't get it. I think it's the layers and such. Makes me want to take a computer class just to learn how to use it all. Oh, well. Takes time like they say. We'll get there, someday!!