Wednesday, July 2

Sunday Craft


Here is my Sunday project!! I didn't have any fabric and there is not a store here to buy any, so I used an old pillow case that had a hole in one side. The buttons don't match, but I like color in my life so I mixed them up a little. The two things hanging on it in this picture are my first two ATCs that I have made. They are pictures of my grandparents and I was very happy with the way they turned out. Had been looking for a way to display them and then you came up with this project. I also hung an old key that is shaped like a heart that I have been holding onto forever. Loved the whole thing and will probably make one more to go in my scraproom, but with bright colors. Keep bringing on the projects. Always look forward to challenge.

Sara Mayfield

P.S. Loved the new book for bookclub. Way too cool ideas in it!!

1 comment:

*Waters Family* said...

Sara- I love it!!
Thanks so much for playing with me!!!!

JOdy