Thursday, December 18

Ami Hacked the Blog!

Hellooo everyone! I have been trying to hack into the blog for the past few days, but couldn't remember the name/password!! Luckily, I know Jody well enough, that I finally figured it out...

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that I MISS you!!! I got to see some of you at last week's Book Club, but for the most part, that's all I got to do~ see you! I hardly got to actually talk to any of you.

So here's what I'm thinking...

How 'bout in late January, after all this holiday craziness is over, we all get together and do something crazy. Like, I don't know... SCRAPBOOK??? Post a comment to let us know who is interested, and we will plan something great!

I hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas, and a safe, Happy New Year~

In the meantime, I found this great New Year's Wish that I thought I'd share...


My Wish for You in 2009

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills.

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.

May the problems you had forget your home address!

In simple words . . .

May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really miss talking to you, too. I think a scrapping session would be great! Count me in - and let me know what you decide. Here's wishing your family a wonderful and safe holiday.
Carol
ps:Love the poem.

tvsrn said...

I'm In!!! Tammy VS

~B said...

I'd love to scrap in January.

Anonymous said...

I would love to scrap with you guys again. I wish everyone would consider cropping at Holly's Crop once a month at the fire station lodge. It is a nice big place and the people that attend are old Scrapbook University alumni. Her next crop is January 17th. I loved the poem and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year. Barbara

Anonymous said...

I might be up for something..depends on when.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

So ready for it all to end, going completely CrAzY!