Monday, February 9

Re-Post Year Long Group Project!!

I am re-posting this because I KNOW there is more that one of you who will play with me!!!
52Q a year of mini art journaling
52 questions for the self to be answered through a mini art journal! this is the place to share your goods, chitty chat, and ooh and ahh over every one's creativity!

While I was Internet surfing last night I came across this Flicker group

http://www.flickr.com/groups/989942@N21/

I am so ready for another project, this is great! And ya'll it will be EASY. I PROMISE!

I got a box of the big tags (those yellow ones) from an office store. There are more than enough for the whole year.

Once a week I will post a question from this flicker group. (THIS IS NOT MY IDEA, and I will be using their questions)

All you have to do is decorate a tag for each question. SO easy.

I will be putting them together with a ring. But you could tie them, bind them, whatever.

SO to catch up with January you will have 4 tags to do. BUT hey we have the whole day to play!!! Then you will just be doing one tag a week. How simple!

Questions:
1. hopes for 2009
2. am i scared of change?
3. do i believe in fairies.
4. when i look into my eyes i see.....

If you go to the link you can see some examples of what others have done. You could always make your own tags, or use an altered book (ohhh I might change and do that). But once again I want to see your work every week! Maybe we will do some kinda prize or something?!

3 comments:

J. Page said...

I am in! I bought my tags today and can't wait to get started!

tvsrn said...

Count me in, sorry I should have replied the first time you posted. Life just gets away from me. Thanks, Tammy VS

Ami said...

I'm gonna do it! I meant to post the first time you posted this, but kept forgetting! I'll go buy some tags and get caught up! YAYYY!!!