Sunday, February 1

Play Time

Ok, it's not quite Tip Off time (oh wait, that's basketball) ANYWAY, I am posting directions NOW so I can play!




First Craft



FABRIC CUFF BRACELETS



I first saw these on Rebecca Sowers blog. I love her. I thought these were just way too wonderful not to make myself. I am "borrowing" this picture from her blog so PLEASE check her out.



Molly Chicken has a great tutorial for one style of these beautiful bracelets.


http://mollychicken.blogs.com/my_weblog/2006/03/bracelet_tutori.html



But you know me... I am just going to wing it. Now that I have these beautiful bracelets as inspiration. I will tell you I grabbed some Velcro for the closure. I also grabbed some hook and eyes. So I will see what works best. But just measure your wrist, cut fabric (does not even have to be hemmed- the fray look looks cool) embellish, add closure, and then MOST IMPORTANT DIRECTION send me a picture of your beautiful jewelry!









Go crazy!


Craft #2

Headbands



If you did not see me this past week, I cut off all my hair! So I am so excited to make some funky headbands to highlight my new STYLE!




Heather Bailey has posted the greatest directions for some SUPER EASY, SUPER CUTE headbands.


http://www.heatherbaileydesign.com/Headband.html

You can download and print the directions. So simple. She even includes a pattern! Then once again DON'T FORGET to send me pics.



SO if you are like me you are still in PJ's (woops-did not go to church-shhhh) and have your HEALTHY snacky food, and are ready for fun!!! And since I will be in the same room with husband and son, I am claiming it FAMILY TIME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Jody, when do I get my bracelet? Bright colors or maybe a black and white one, very Victorian!

Mommy